Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model number of printer not listed

I bought a Canon image class MF654Cdw printer. When trying to connect it to my laptop, it is not listed. What must I do? When I type in the model number, it comes up as incorrect. I'm so frustrated! Been trying to do this for the past 2 hours.

Smaughvd by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF731C Looking for advanced menu of options

Almost six years ago, I was able to get to this menu and goof with the margins -- something that even Canon Support didn't think was actually possible at the time, btw. Six years later ... I don't know how I found this menu -- can't find it when tryi...

GrumpyBuddha_0-1713389805781.png

imageCLASS MF264dw II Error e805-0001

I get error after printer one page I get this error e805-0001 and it says to power off . Power off does not help. I don't see this code in the manual any idea on a cause or fix. Thanks.

bkolacz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXIFY GX4020 Constantly Offline

My GX 4020 constantly goes offline and I'm not able to print from any device.  It it wireless, has a static IP address, and I changed the power settings so it is always on, but 90% of the time when I try to print it is "offline".  When it is "offline...

Fuser roller- remove and repair- MF731CDW

I have a Canon imageCLASS MF731CDW printer that is in need of repair- fuser - print quality.I'm looking for a source to purchase fuser repair parts for this printer.I've done a bit of online research, but haven't found a supplier yet. Can someone poi...

imageCLASS MF656Cdw unable to communicate with Mac

I am new to this forum and have several questions regarding the setup of this printer.  My wife uses a new Mac AirBook.  It came with macOS Sonoma 14.  Several days ago, she installed macOS Sonoma update 14.4.1.  She ran into some issues after the up...

Resolved! imageCLASS D420 windows 11 driver???

Hello.Just purchased a new Dell tower and am bummed that my trusty imageCLASS D420 will not work with windows 11(at least i don`t think as i cannot find an 11 driver.Much obliged if anyone knows a way i can get them to communicate.BIG thanx!

ffejvt by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320-Faded Printing

This printer no longer prints text clearly or images with proper colors. Black works better than colors, but marginally.I have tried deep cleaning several times,  and it prints adequately only for a day or so.  I've had this printer since 2016.  Is i...

LisetteC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable in-scanner compression for Canon MF series?

I'm posting this here instead of the office printers forum since it's a very scanner-centric topic.  I recently purchased a MF656cdw all-in-one and have discovered that even when scanning as TIFF output there's a built in compression that creates art...

mgvfx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements