Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF8580Cdw - Scanner Setup

We have had this printer scanner (#MF8580Cdw) for a long time. The wonderful aspect of this device is the ability to stand at the device and press scan and select my user ID from the list and scan from bed or tray to my computer.  It works fine for o...

Resolved! Poor print quality - faded and dull - imageCLASS MF743CDW

I have a Image Class MF743CDW laser printer.  I bought the printer in October 2022.  The print quality has never been very good.  The colors are dull and the text seems to be faded.  I have installed the latest drivers.  I am lost at this point.  Doe...

imageCLASS MF3010 Cannot communicate with scanner

Hi, I need help! My new Canon3010 printer/scanner is driving me nuts!It constantly gives me the Cannot communicate with scanner message when I try to scan and just stalls. But then once in a while (like once in 20 tries) it might work and I can print...

Canon connection problems.JPG

MAXIFY MB2720 Printhead prints terrible.

Windows 8, 10, 10 Pro, 11, 11 Pro... Model seams to not really matter in my case. I have had three or four Canon Printers of various models.  The Pixma is definitely not a good printer for me so I took that back within a week of purchase.  I discover...

imageCLASS MF267dw won't scan from ADF, OK from platen

I can't get my new MF 267 printer to use the feeder. Using the computer printer utility, I receive the message "Place the originals in the feeder" even though they are in the feeder (and I hear a beep when loaded). Using the printer, I receive the me...

emprof by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF731C black streaks

I'm getting streaks while printing; not sure it's relevant, but it has been 3-4 months since I used my printer. I wiped down all cartridge rollers and it doesn't seem to have helped. Is there something else I can clean?! Thanks much!K.

StreakySheet.jpg

imageCLASS MF264dw II Error e805-0001

I get error after printer one page I get this error e805-0001 and it says to power off . Power off does not help. I don't see this code in the manual any idea on a cause or fix. Thanks.

bkolacz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXIFY GX4020 Constantly Offline

My GX 4020 constantly goes offline and I'm not able to print from any device.  It it wireless, has a static IP address, and I changed the power settings so it is always on, but 90% of the time when I try to print it is "offline".  When it is "offline...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements