Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Disabling auto-update on MF656cdw

I'm trying to disable the auto-update feature on my MF656cdw, as I prefer to manually update on all my devices. I am unable to find any control for this. The update path on the printer's control screen allows me to manually initiate an update, but I ...

kahirsch by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF731C black streaks

I'm getting streaks while printing; not sure it's relevant, but it has been 3-4 months since I used my printer. I wiped down all cartridge rollers and it doesn't seem to have helped. Is there something else I can clean?! Thanks much!K.

StreakySheet.jpg

ImageCLASS MF229dw Cartridge Error

We have an ImageCLASS MF229dw. Today, after putting an a Canon Genuine replacement cartridge 137, I get the message that the cartridge is not a genuine canon cartridge, and the printer is now useless. Canon provides no way (other than this message) t...

print1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF269dw Mystery Error...Will Not Print

I am receiving a mystery error trying to print both a pdf and a Word doc. Details:I have a basic, one-page Word doc. I click on File, then Print.Under Printer, it shows Canon MF260 is Ready, with a green checkmark. I click Print...and nothing prints....

imageCLASS MF656Cdw unable to communicate with Mac

I am new to this forum and have several questions regarding the setup of this printer.  My wife uses a new Mac AirBook.  It came with macOS Sonoma 14.  Several days ago, she installed macOS Sonoma update 14.4.1.  She ran into some issues after the up...

MF644cdw - setting up the default paper tray

Just to level set, my printer comes with 2 trays - the top one is the multi-purpose tray which looks like a slot in the front of the pronter where one feeds papers of different sizes I suppose. The bottom one is a paper cassette called "A4/Plain 2". ...

geeaitch by Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF741 Factory Reset

I cannot log in to my printer.  I have tried to use the default user name and password (7654321) but it does not work.  I want to reset the username and password and think that I have to factory default the entire printer.  Unfortunately, I cannot fi...

imageCLASS MF113w Pages now have smudge marks

My Cannon MF110/910 printer has worked well for the past three years until now. The top of the printed pages now have smudge marks.  I have executed the fixing roller cleaning procedure several times.  The first page after cleaning is good, but the ...

thomeb by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageCLASS D1620 Chromebook Printing On Network Issue

Chromebook LARS ImageClass D1620Won't connect (add) over network  from wifi to wired printer (explicitly stated IP address, HTTP etc.)Sees some of the printers EG Brother, Dell, HP Does not see Any CanonsWon't actually print to any of the seen added ...

maryfig by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements