cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning in Batches

andrew1517
Apprentice

One of the employees at our company has the task of scanning and storing large quantities of documents.  Right now he has to put each of the batches of documents seperately onto the scanner.  It is extremely time consuming for him to keep putting on every batch of document then hit scan and store.  I come from a programming background and I figured there has to be a better way to get this done.  I was wondering if it's possible to place all the batches of documents on at once and have them separate into different images.  The only problem is that some of the batches contain different amounts of documents.  I was thinking maybe there would be a way to insert something in between batches to signal a change of batch?  Is this something we could do with out current Canon C5030 imageRunner?  Or would be better off using software on the computer to split documents up after scanning them all in as one image?  

Any kind of reply would be appreciated.  I'm not sure about the capabilities of precise customization of a printer like this so any feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements