cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to e-mail

HerbF1
Apprentice

I just purchased the Cannon MF628Cw printer.  How do you configure the unit to scan to my

business e-mail address?

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi, HerbF1.  The scan to email feature is designed to scan to an email server and not a personal email address.  With this said, the easiest way to do this is to scan from the MF Scan Utility and then select Save to PC instead of Attach to E-mail.  Save the Scan to a location that you can find and bring up the scanned image for example from your C:/My Documents/My Pictures folder if that is where you choose to save it.  From this point open up your email program and try attaching the photo/email etc by browsing to the location of where the scan was saved using your email attachment procedure from your email program.. Please click HERE for detail scanning instructions.   If further assistance is needed, It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for your respnse

Announcements