cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMTP Server Settings

briangwellsins
Apprentice

Good Morning,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to setup SMTP server settings in these Canon printers, and also if it is possible to have the printers send an e-mail to a specificed e-mail address when any of the toner cartridges are running low. I was able to do this with our HP Printers no problem, but it's confusuing to say the least to figure this out with the Canons. I see in the manual where the printer can be setup to receive e-mails and print them, but send e-mails.

I have two Canon printers:

Color ImageClass LBP7660C

Color ImageClass MF731C/733C

Thanks for any assistance that can be provided!

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi briangwellsins           

Please click HERE for instructions on  configuring the imageCLASS MF731Cdw machine for scanning to e-mail.    

Please click HERE for the imageCLASS LBP7660C.

Yes, you can continue printing when ink is low.  To continue printing from the MF731Cdw for example even if the amount remaining in toner cartridge is running low, set <Continue Print. When Amount in Cart. Low> to <On>. For details, see the "User's Guide" from the Canon website (canon.com/oip-manual).

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements