cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing envelopes on a D1320

dhalljr
Apprentice

I can't seem to get an envelope to print.  I have changed the paper type in the properties in the print option in works and word and the same error occurs.  I try to change the paper type manually on the printer and still defaults to letter and will not print.  I have restored defaults and had no success.  What am I missing?

3 REPLIES 3

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Dhalljr!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email HERE or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks!

Topcat138
Apprentice
I'm having same problem MX920. Windows 10 Word 365 and envelope printing software. Word prints fine. When I set printer settings to ENV 10 set word to print
Envelope feeds and seems like printer is printing but envelope is blank. Same problem with MX320. Both printer do not give me envelope feed options like the old settings. MX320 use to work fine seems like drivers have changed. Please help.

Hi Topcat138,

To try and resolve the envelope printing issue, we recommend reinstalling the printers using the latest drivers from the Canon USA website. The drivers for the PIXMA MX920 series printer can be downloaded here, and for the PIXMA MX320 here.  You will want to download and install the MP DRIVERS file from the DRIVERS section of the webpage for each printer.  

Should you still experience difficulty after reinstalling the drivers, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements