cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Auto Doc Feeder Jam

grailconst
Apprentice

I have a Canon MF8200, the auto doc feeder jammed and now won't clear.  I had it off the entire weekend.  Unplugged all wires from the back of the printer as well as from the computer, just in case the computer was the issue.  I can print only.  That doesn't help when I have to scan or copy.  I've done all the steps that were noted on the forums, and all the steps on the printer.  What gives?  The printer isn't that old and I don't want to have to replace it.

3 REPLIES 3

James_C

It sounds like you have already done a lot.  We want to make sure you have checked everywhere, so please click HERE for detailed information on clearing the error.  If this does not help, let us know and we will be happy to further assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

James:

the click here link is broken.  The autodoc feed only has 2 places to look, top and underneath.  I have followed the on-screen tutorial (the one on the machine), and it will not clear.

I received this printer in 2015 (late October), and to get only a year and 1/4 out of it for the cost of the printer and the cartridges is not good for business, mine or yours.

Hi Grailconst,

Based on what you have already done, It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactCF

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements