cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper tray for MB5120

Winstonw
Contributor

I knew it was a matter of time. Last year I asked the community if anyone knew where to purchase an extra paper tray for a Canon MB5120. I called Canon the day it was delivered in early 2023 and they said that they don't sell extra paper trays. Well, yesterday my 5 year old grandson removed the paper tray from the printer. Why? Who knows. But he dropped it and then stepped on it trying to pick it up. He cried for about 30 minutes because "Papa was going to get mad." Well, "Papa" didn't get mad. That would just upset him more. Any ideas as to where I can purchase another paper tray?

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Winstonw!  We understand that these things can happen and our Parts Order Desk may be able to help.  If you're in the United States, you can reach them Monday through Friday at 1-866-481-2569.

We look forward to your call!

Well, I called per your suggestion. "We don't have a parts list for these printers. Therefore we can't sell you a part for it." In other words, I have a 1 year old $200 brick. Thanks a pant load Canon.

Announcements