Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Network Printer That Only I Am Having Issues With!

We have a Cannon iR-ADV 6275 network printer at work, and my computer is having issues with it. When I print a 'letter' sized page, everything is fine. When I print 11x17 size pages, it is so light that I can barely read my drawings. No one else has this issue with the printer, only me.

I have used 3 different PDF programs to see if that was the issue, it's the same with them all. I have set my toner density to as dark as it goes, I have changed BPP settings, checked off greyscale options, used "print as image" and countless other things and none of them work.

I know the PDF file itself is normal, because others can print it out just fine on the same printer.

I'm completely stumped on this, and I can't get anything done! Any help or advice would be amazing!

Re: Network Printer That Only I Am Having Issues With!

Hi Cjlikeschairs,

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

New Contributor

Re: Network Printer That Only I Am Having Issues With!

The printer is working fine for everyone else, just not me!  I'm just looking for some suggestions on fixing my issue, I'm almost positive it's my computer but I figured a forum of printer poeple would be able to help me Smiley Happy