cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mf4370 dn install-help

dgil
Apprentice

Hello,

I am trying to install my canon mf4370dn onto a new windows 7 64 bit computer.  I have downloaded the drivers and toolbox from the canon website.  The computer still does not recognize the printer.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing works. I am connected with USB cable. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Patrice
Whiz

Hi dgil.

I know this issue can be frustrating and I will be glad to assist you.  However, I would like to ask a few questions first.  Please reply with the following information:

1. Was the printer connected to the computer while you were installing the drivers?
  2. Are there any devices, such as a USB hub, connected between the printer and the computer?
  3. How long is the USB cable?
  4. Were you able to access the MF Driver Setup Wizard?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

1.no

2. no

3. normal size?

4. yes i went through the wizard

Disappointed in the response from Canon.  It should not take this long to get a response.  Rethinking purchasing in the future.  This problem was solved without any Canon support.

dgil,   confused with similar problem.  I can print but not scan.  The MF Toolbox 4.9 refuses to recognize the scaner as being installed.  What solution did you find?

Thanks, alkessler2

Announcements