10-29-2017 12:09 PM
My MF4450 scanner worked 3 days ago, but it stopped funtioning today after my windows 10 pro recent patch, I guess. MF toolbox 4.9 can't connect to the scanner, with error msg" a supported scanner is not installed". The most funny part is windows fax & scanner can scan via this scanner. I connected the scanner to my PC directly via USB. Any solution?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-02-2017 11:28 AM
Let's perform the following steps to resolve the error:
1. Open the Windows Desktop.
2. Right click on the MF Toolbox icon and click Properties.
3. Click the Compatibility tab, then click "Change settings for all users".
4. Put a check next to "Run this program as an administrator", then click Apply and OK.
5. Attempt to scan from the MF Toolbox software.
If the issue continues, click HERE for additionally steps to do to resolve the issue.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: