cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Toolbox wont give auto feed option for scanner

bowski
Apprentice

We've sucessfully used our MF4350d for months.  No problems with MF toolbox until randomly the auto feed option for scanning disappeared and the only option on drop down from toolbox when selecting source is platen glass. 

When contacting canon for assistance to resolve this, I was told support for something so clearly a canan software issue and not a printer issue would cost $99.99. Beyod the cost of going out and buying a new scanner from a different company.  I hope canon can show some customer care and help resolve this issue. 

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi bowski.

I will be glad to assist you.

Please note that Canon does not charge for technical support by telephone.  To contact us, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday (excluding holidays), from 8:00AM - 8:00PM.

So that I can better assist you with the MF Toolbox, I would like to ask a few questions.

1.  Which operating system is installed on your computer?

2.  How did you install the drivers and software onto the computer?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at the number above and a telephone support representative will be able to assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements