cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2320 keeps disconnecting

pluboy
Apprentice

I have a new MB2320 that keeps disconnecting from the wifi - repeatedly seeing the WIFI with a red X through it on the display screen.

The first couple times I restarted the printer. Now that isn't working, I see nothing on the touch screen to help me troubleshoot the connection. BTW - wifi working fine, laptop and other devices no problem. How can I troubleshoot that connection - I see nothing on any manual or anywhere as to how to reset or redo that connection.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I called in and got quick and excellent service! I think, ultimately, it was my own router acting hinky - we made progress after a reboot, but importantly to me, my helper at Canon, Charlie, taught me where to go to troubleshoot if it happens again.

Customer service for electronics overall is, I think, beyond terrible (my daughter is on 3 weeks with Apple for a simple phone issue), it is SO NICE to pick up the phone and have a live person who I can understand and who is anxious to help! Great day!

Hi pluboy!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad Charlie was able to get everything resolved, but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions! 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements