cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost stored jobs on Canon iR-ADV 4525

Danielx64
Apprentice

Hi everyone,

Last we we got a new iR-ADV 4525 photocopier to replace our really old iR3325 photocopier. While everything well (mostly), we are facing an issue with stored documents.

I configured a mailbox on the photocopier called "FORMS" and put a bunch of documents into it that were intended to be printed over and over. This was done last Thursday.

Today it Tuesday and I showed up to find out that all the stored documents were all gone. The name of the mailbox is still there but all the documents were gone. I went to Status Monitor/Cancel > Store > Job Log and there is no log to be seem.

Could someone please tell me what's going on and how I can prevent stored documents from being removed?

We never had an issue with our old iR3325 photocopier when it comes to storing and printing documents.

Thank you 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Danielx64! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your quick reply. I would like to advise that we have purchased this photocopier from Canon Australia directly. Are you advising us that we should get in contact with the person who sold the unit to us?

Thank you 🙂

Hi there! We'd recommend reaching out to Canon Australia for further insight. They can direct you on where you can get support for this model! The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to advise you where to obtain support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

As you're in Australia, please CLICK HERE to locate their contact information and they'll be happy to further assist.

Whlie our forum community is still welcome to assist, and you are free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements