cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Output Misaligned 7565

rocksmcgee
Apprentice

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue with their Canon MFP.  After about 15-20 pages the print job is askew.  It isn't the end of the world if one job is sent to the machine.  But as is with end users no one gets their jobs.  So by the time they all get to the jobs that have come out it's a fanned mess. 

I have the appropriate settings configured through ImageRunner.  But it will stack and collate 5 pages and drop them onto the tray.  It doesn't really seem to remember that it's on the same job so the next 5-10 pages will all be misaligned. 

I've had a Canon tech come out and look at it twice.  While I am not an expert in Canon MFP's or their developers he informed me that if I want neat, stacked paper I need to upgrade my developer.  Apparently it can neatly stack paper if it's stapling or hole punching.  But normal print jobs it just throws out.

Any ideas or help?

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hello!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area! 

Thank you.  Anyone else run into this issue?

Announcements