cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR5055 Duplex Printing

trokely
Apprentice

We have an IR5055 Printer here at work. Whenever I try to print on both sides of a page, the second (or "back") page comes out wrong. The margins are all messed up, and the first line or two of the document is cut off/printed at the very top of the page, while there is a large white space on the bottom of the page. If I attempt to print multiple pages, this happens with each other--page one (or "top") prints fine, while the second is always messed up in the same way. 

This happens on multiple compluters, and printing from Adobe, Word, and WordPad. If I use the printer as a copier, it will copy the 2 pages to one double-sided page just fine. I've played around with changing various settings, but nothing seems to resolve this. 

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Jason
Whiz
Hello trokely, thanks for posting.  Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!  If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area.
Announcements