cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF8300 leaking black ink from left side. Small puddle, can't find source. suggestions?

AbbeyInc
Apprentice

Each time we print a small puddle forms under the left side of the printer but we can't see it when it is dripping. There is no sign of anything coming from the machine. I changed the maintenance cartridge but it didn't help. Anyone had this problem before and have a suggestion?

2 REPLIES 2

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hello, AbbeyInc!

Thanks for posting! Canon does not provide direct support for imagePROGRAF series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

camillo
Apprentice

hi, did you manage to find the source of the problem?

i am about to purchase the same printer and have discovered a small puddle of  ink on the left side floor. The people selling it have moved it out of their office without doing the "move printer" function on the menu. I figured the machine has spilt ink from the move...now I'm not sure whether i should proceed with the purchase, thinking if there is ink on the circuit board, moving it to my house might swish it around and it won't work once I get it here.

Announcements