cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF670 Cut Sheet Printing

billpq
Apprentice

I am trying to print on 17x22 cut sheets and want the printable area to be 16x21 (1/2" border all around).  It seems one of the sides must have a 23mm border.  

Is there a way to fake out the printer by creating a paper size or something so I can do this?  Or another solution?  I can't believe this is not possible somehow!  

Using Windows printer drivers, and am trying to print a 17x22 pdf, which has a 1/2" border all around so the printed image is 16x21.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The minimum required margins for cut sheet media cannot be adjusted.  A minimum of 3mm on the top and sides is required, and a minumum of 23mm on the bottom margin is required in order to be able to perform the printout.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dubravkoj
Apprentice
Hello.

Is there no way to 'force' the bottom margin to be 3 mm as well?

Hi dubravkoj,

The minimum margins cannot be changed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dubravkoj
Apprentice
Unbelievable. This is such a bad blunder that it's hard for me to believe it's intentional and not simply a mistake in programming. Even ipf510 had it right, and that was years ago...
Announcements