cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help setting up my printer lost the disc

Kdk
Contributor

I need help setting up my printer lost tge disc that came with it to set up to my laptop

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, Kdk!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using and the operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). The printer's model number should be plainly visible on the top or the front of the unit.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Kdk
Contributor

No adsm#####

[numerical portion deleted to protect privacy]

Kdk
Contributor

Sorry its adsm#####

[numerical portion deleted to protect privacy]

Do you have access to the printer?  We have all of the drivers and apps available as free downloads on our web site and they're listed by the printer's model number.  

Again, the model name should be plainly visible on the top or the front of the unit and it generally consists of up to 3 letters, such as G, D, MB, MF, MX, MG, TS, iP, iX, or LBP followed by 3 or 4 numbers.  It's much easier to locate than the serial number and it's how we list all of our products on our web site. Enter that model number HERE and you should find what you need.

We hope this helps!

Kdk
Contributor
It's mb2320

Kdk
Contributor
Ok I got it connected now and printing wireless now I can't get the printer to find the pc to print to when I click find devices it only pulls up USB so how do I scan to my pc

Kdk
Contributor
And it's a mb2320

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try downloading the latest drivers from our website.  Visit the following link to access the downloads:

MAXIFY MB2320 Downloads

If you need additional assistance with the installation, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements