cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no setting for borderless printing on my MB2320

piscatory
Contributor

I'm trying to print a borderless 4 x 6 print from Photoshop/PC to a Canon MB2320 and I find no settings for borderless printing.  Will this printer not print borderless prints?

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi piscatory,

The MAXIFY MB2320 is intended for Small Office / Home Office use, and is not designed to print photos.  You can print photos with it, but that is not the intended purpose.  Because of this, borderless printing is not an option with the MAXIFY MB2320.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Borderless printing is useful for more than photos, and should be considered standard on inkjet printers. Small businesses and home offices would need to print forms, cards and flyers, for example. Yet when I purchased this, none of the shopping sites I looked at noted that this printer's capabilities are crippled in this manner. Canon's sold me a printer that is useless for a significant part of my needed work. Thanks.

holy **bleep** the MB5420 doesn't support borderless printing either?

what the hell. i bought three of these suckers including with the intent to make my own brochures / flyers, but to print brochures one needs borderless printing.

am I **bleep**ed? why did I buy a $400 printer without borderless printing?

Announcements