cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix this problem? - Black shadows on prints - Color ImageCLASS MF656Cdw

bdb2
Contributor

Apologies for not providing a model number.  Color ImageCLASS MF656Cdw 

Have had this issue since my first toner change.  All was perfect up until then.  Have changed all other toner cartridges since, only black cartridge is leaving these marks.  Cannot see anything outwardly wrong with toner cartridge. Thank you in advance!

How to clean this?How to clean this?

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, bdb2!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Updated. It's also printed on the image. Tried to "Add product" but consistently got "No matches". Gave me all kinds of OTHER products, but not the printer in question.

We just need ya to tell us what it is, we can add it to the thread title! 

Attempted to "Add Product" and... no matches.Attempted to "Add Product" and... no matches.

Try searching without the "Color", for now we've added it to the title and moved this post to the correct board so our Community is more likely to be able to assist!

NopeNopeNot thatNot thatUh-uhUh-uhCan't get much more specific.Can't get much more specific.I tried it by model number, Image Class, etc.  No matches was a consistent result.  Thank you regardless.

Announcements