cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Printer's IP Address.

rshari123
Contributor

I have a large office of my business, I have multiple printers and other machines connected to network of computers. Each networked printer has its own IP address. This IP address helps me diagnose problems if a printer stops working correctly. Many printers allow me to see the IP address through a menu on the LCD display. But Some printer doesn't have this capability. I have find the IP address servel times but nothing results found. So please anyone helps me to find remaining printers ip address.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hello, rashari123!

Thank you for posting to the Canon Community! 

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon printers you're having difficulties with, any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x). 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the USA, and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. If you're outside of the USA, please CLICK HERE for support options in your country/region.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, rashari123!

Thank you for posting to the Canon Community! 

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon printers you're having difficulties with, any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x). 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the USA, and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. If you're outside of the USA, please CLICK HERE for support options in your country/region.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements