cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default settings for CaptureOnTouch with Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125

stephane
Apprentice
Default settings for the CaptureOnTouch program get loaded automatically on startup for my Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125. I can personalize these settings, and take a backup, no problem. When another user logs into that very same computer with the very same scanner attached, they get the same automatically loaded default settings. In order for them to use the settings that I took a great deal of time to customize, they need to load the backup file that I created (whateverfilename.cot). It may seem like no big deal for somebody with some medium computer knowledge, but I have 50+ users logging into this computer, and I do not have time to show everyone of them what to do nor how to do it. Here comes my question: where are the defaults settings that Canon has created (which are so limited : they don't contain grayscale scan settings!) located on the computer (Program Files?) and what is the name of the file? I need to change these settings to something my users can easily deal with, and more importantly, I need scans that are nimble in size so that they can be emailed easily. Thank you so much in advance for you help! Stéphane
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements