cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imageclass mf236n Fax Confirmation

RapidPrt
Apprentice

Is there any way that I can get my printer to print a fax confirmation?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Drpala,

The closest option would be to print a communications management report, it would give you a log of the last 40 faxes sent. Unfortunately the MF236N does not have any date setting for printing out a fax report. You can view the steps to print the communications report and to check your other report options using the link HERE.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sonya1
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello RapidPrt,

Your imageCLASS MF236n has a report called the "TX Result Report" which will give you the results of each FAX transmission.  It shows you the Job No., Address, Name, Start time, Call length, Sheets and Result.  To set the printer to automatically print a TX Result Report using your MF236N's operation panel, press <Menu> -><Output Rprt.> -><Report Settings> -><Fax TX Result Report> -><On>.  When you select <On>, a part of a fax document can be included in the report. Tap <Include TX Image> to <On>.

If you need immediate assistance and you're in the USA, please click http://Canon.us/ContactCF for our US-based support. If you're outside of the US, please click http://Canon.us/4xf7 for support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank Sonya.  I tried that on my MF236n.  Still not printing reports. Is there a way to print previous reports or a list of confirmations in a specific time frame?

Shawn Pala

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Drpala,

The closest option would be to print a communications management report, it would give you a log of the last 40 faxes sent. Unfortunately the MF236N does not have any date setting for printing out a fax report. You can view the steps to print the communications report and to check your other report options using the link HERE.

Announcements