cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon iPF840 plot is to wide

LobsterBytes
Apprentice

We have been using our Canon iPF840 plotter for quite some time now to plot rather accurately as part of our production process. In the past when we have ran in to issues with the accuracy and scaling of a plot it has always always been a length issue. Upon moving the unit to a new office with in the facility, it is now plotting the image too wide. Whether or not something in the move damaged the unit remains to be seen. We have had a Canon service tech come out twice now to look at the unit. They can not tells us why it is occurring, nor do they know how to fix it. As far as they are concerned there is nothing wrong with it. Has any one here ever ran into this issue, have a fix for it, or perhaps can move me in the proper direction of thought to get this reconciled? I have not ran into any other forums that have dealt with a width problem. All fixes seem to be of the length variety, (or perhaps my googling skills are lacking today). Any thoughts would be most helpful.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi LobsterBytes,

It is recommended that you contact Canon's Technical Support via phone for further assistance.  There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements