cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Maxify iB4120 can't print borderless???

SB1
Apprentice

I finally decided to upgrade the printer I use for printing product labels. I ordered the Canon Maxify iB4120. I set the margins in Microsoft Word to 0, 0, 0, 0 but it still printed with about a 0.5" border around the entire document. I thought "no worries, I just have to change a setting quick". However, when I went to change the setting there was no option for borderless. 

Anyone have a solution or work-around? 

Thank you in advance. 

printer settings.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

SB1
Apprentice

Anyone? 

Hi SB1!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums! The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to CONTACT US either by phone at 1-844-4-MAXIFY (1-844-462-9439) Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm ET, or Saturday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm ET, or email 24 hours a day!

BillS
Mentor

Hi SB1,

Borderless printing is not an option for plain paper.  If you use glossy or matte photo paper as a paper type, borderless printing should become available.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements