cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon - MF 4412 - No LCD Light Display - Totally Blank

redcolor
Apprentice

I am experencing with No LCD Light  Display (totally blank)

"Error: Button in Red Light and "Start" Button in Green light is working and stay lighted

Without the LCD display, I can't see the error code.

Please can you advise what could be the problem.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi redcolor!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. It seems like your printer is a non-US model.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

If you're inside the USA and need support, please call 1-800-OK-CANON. Our support team is available weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET).

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

debca
Apprentice

We had this problem too and it ended up that the "Energy Saver" button at the top right was stuck in the down position. We used a very small screwdriver (used to fix eye glasses) to pry it up again and then the display started working again. We had the printer powered off at the moment so you may need to power it off and on again.

Not sure if this will fix your issue but I wanted to share our experience in case it will help.

Announcements