cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageRunner 2202N

Rub20
Apprentice

Hi there, i hope you are doing fine, i have a canon ImageRunner 2202N at my work, when i search available printers on the network it appears, but when i add it, it does not print at all, but its working on those computers add on few months ago, i have tried to download new drivers but still does not work. also when it comes to print both sides, it only shows Manually both sides. 

can anyone help me please.

Thanks

Rub

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KDef
Enthusiast
If the printer allows automatic duplexing but is only showing manual on the print screen, odds are good it was installed with a different driver. If you've installed the driver correctly, make sure you remove the printer then readd it. Hopefully that'll get it using the proper driver.

Beyond that guess, what do you mean it does not print? Does the print job go into the print queue? Does it show an error there? Does it disappear from the queue or just sit there doing something?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Hi Rub20,

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

Thank you!

Thank you for your answer Tiffany

KDef
Enthusiast
If the printer allows automatic duplexing but is only showing manual on the print screen, odds are good it was installed with a different driver. If you've installed the driver correctly, make sure you remove the printer then readd it. Hopefully that'll get it using the proper driver.

Beyond that guess, what do you mean it does not print? Does the print job go into the print queue? Does it show an error there? Does it disappear from the queue or just sit there doing something?

Thank you very much for your reply, i am going to give it a try.

about not printing, when i print it does not even show anything, it shows that it works, and the document does not come out.

Announcements