cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IR c3080i - strange smudge an patterns on print

surfen281
Apprentice
Hi Everybody! I get various kinds of smudge on my prints. Sometimes I get clean results - but most times the print comes with coloured patterns or coloured or black bars ...horizontal and vertical...it varies. I changed my black and magenta drum - by doing that i tried to clean the moving parts inside (rolls...) - and for 1 day the quality was okay...but even got worse the next days. Is it possible to post some pictures here - maybe it's easier to understand my problem then... Thanks for advice... mARTin
2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Surfen281,

Welcome to the Canon forum! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Hi - thanks for your help.

I contacted Canon Austria and sent them some pictures of my prints. 

My problems were caused by the "Transfer Cleaning Unit" - which I just ordered - hope this solves my print-problem - I will let you know! 🙂

Thanx, mARTin

Announcements