cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IR 3225 -- e225-001 error

bohrash
Contributor
Hi... I am facing this error e225-001 in my canon ir 3225 copier. Once the machine js restarted it world fine for a few pages and again this pops up.. tried clearing the error even in service mode... anybody can guide me on solving this problem??
2 REPLIES 2

bohrash
Contributor
Hi.. I am having a canon ir 3225 220v machine. And have been having this error e 225-001 lately. Once the machine is restarted it works fine for few pages and again it pops up. Tried even clearing the error in service mode. Anybody with any suggestions?

Hi Bohrash,

Welcome to the Canon forum! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements