cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon C750 IP

DarleneRoy
Apprentice

Hello, I'm a first time user of the forem but I thought this might be the best way to help solve my issue.

Currently we have a Canon C750 IP. When we have greyscale images along side colour in a document the greyscale images are coming out with a colour cast. When looked at with a loop you can see that they are printing using all for inks.

Is there a way to have the greyscale images or graphic print with just the black ink. The image itself doesn't have colour in it. So I'm not sure where or if there is a way of changing this feature to have greyscale print as a true black no colour added. 

Has anyone come across this issue and solved it? Please help. 

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Hi DarleneRoy,

Welcome to the Canon forum! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements