cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5207 error

kguinsatao
Apprentice

I am getting a 5207 error when I try to print a document. I turn off the printer and unplug it for a few minutes and try again, but I continue to get the error. Anyone know what the problem is and how to resolve it? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Hi Kguinsatao,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

I have a Maxify MB2320 all in one printer.

seconds78
Apprentice

Hi, did you ever get a solution to your 5207 Maxify error.

I have the same error and I fear it will hence mean getting a new printer

kguinsatao
Apprentice
I haven't received a solution. I just ordered a Canon PIXMA MG3620 from Amazon for $39.00.

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am also getting a 5207 error when I try to print a document. I turn off the printer and unplug it for a few minutes and try again, but I continue to get the error. Anyone know what the problem is and how to resolve it? Thanks.
Announcements