cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP110 Error Message

AngelicaD33
Apprentice

Hi- I have a Canon PRIXMA ip110 printer that has worked beautifully for over 4 years. I recent changed the ink cartridges ( generic brand), and after changing the cartridges I just can’t get the printer to work. I’ve tried trouble shooting using the methods provided on the manual but nothing seems to be working. They power button and yellow button are flashing. When I try to print something from my phone, I get an error code that states “check printer for errors”. The printer is in great  condition so I’m not sure what is going on. Can anyone recommend how to trouble shoot this issue? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, AngelicaD33!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know if the lights are blinking a specific number of times before pausing and resuming. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny! Thanks  so much for the quick response. To answer your question, the power light and error light flash back and fourth

IMG_0655.jpeg

without a pause. As soon as I turn the printer on, and even after trying to reset, the lights blink continuously with no pause. When I try to print something from my phone, I get the “check printer for errors”.

Hi Again- I just counted the flashes and did notice that there is a slight pause after 10 flashes on the yellow light.

Hi there!

I found the list of flashes meanings in the user manual on our website, page 471 HERE. I don't see 10 on the list, so please double check, but that list will give you a little more info on what's going on.

Hope this helps! 

Announcements