Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

best fish eye for 6d mark2

I have the 6d mark2. trying to figure out the best canon fisheye to purchase. looking for suggestions 

Honored Contributor

Re: best fish eye for 6d mark2

Scottysnuglife wrote:

I have the 6d mark2. trying to figure out the best canon fisheye to purchase. looking for suggestions 

How many Canon fisheye lenses are you familiar with?  I think there is only one currently in production, the zoom fisheye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
New Contributor

just the 15mm or the 8-15mm. I just upgraded to a full frame camera

VIP

"...the best canon fisheye to purchase..."

This is easy the Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens.  This just may be the lens you have the most fun with ever.  It is not only very good in itself, it is a blast to use.  This lens is one of my all time keepers!

Fisheye is not the only thing it does well.  Use it indoors and nothing will be out of its view.  Not even your own feet!

A lot less stuff for 2018 but still a lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Highlighted
VIP

Some of the first shots I took with mine several years ago.

IMG_2036.jpgIMG_2041.jpgIMG_2025.jpgIMG_2028.jpg

This is the World War I Memorial in KC, Mo.

A lot less stuff for 2018 but still a lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.