Canon Community Canon Community

Honored Contributor

Re: IS off or on?

@ebiggs1wrote:

Robert,

"I don't see the originals of two of Ernie's posts that Waddizzle quoted"

I put the him in the 'ignore catagory' so perhaps that is why they don't show up.  If he ever offered anything constructive I would like to converse with him.  But he doesn't.  One of us has to tke the high road.

I am going to hold you to that. Most of your remarks made in my direction have usually been highly offensive. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Occasional Contributor

Much easier to read the text in the second example, I agree. 

However, the whole set-up looks pretty precarious such that a passing truck or gentle breeze could change things dramatically.

VIP

"However, the whole set-up looks pretty precarious ..."

Exactly, this is how you would use it.  Not the way a lab tests it.  Big difference.

A lot less stuff for 2018 but still a lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Occasional Contributor

@ebiggs1wrote:

"However, the whole set-up looks pretty precarious ..."

Exactly, this is how you would use it.  Not the way a lab tests it.  Big difference.

Except you're not controlling for that -- the two photos are not taken simultaneously.  So nothing can be concluded. That was my point.