Did you mean: 

mx892 poor quality printing adjusting print drivers has not fixed please help

lj
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Naomi
Enthusiast

Hi lj!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you have installed on your computer, and what applications you're printing from. That way, our Canon Forum members and our Subject Matter Experts will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your PIXMA MX892.

Thanks!

sorry, I'm new to boards.
I'm using the Pixma MP272. I'm printing on regular A4 paper but the printer has randomly started printing the images much lighter, as if the opacity has been dramatically changed. I have checked 'high' and have chosen the correct paper. I cant find anywhere else to make adjustments. I made the image with Photoshop but it looks fine there. saved it as a jpg and tried to print from the desktop but it looks the same. all my printer details match, driver etc. .......I'm going to cry 😛

Hi hego!
Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements