cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easy-webprint ex: toolbar not appearing despite being "ticked"

johnip
Contributor

I run Windows 7 64 bit and use Internet Explorer 9. Printer is MG8250  

Some weeks ago I downloaded Easy-webprint EX version 1.3.5.0 and it worked fine. I could get the toolbar to appear or disappear in the normal way ie via View/Toolbars then ticking or unticking its entry on the list.

Today I decided to use it for the first time in several weeks. I went through the normal process to make the toolbar appear so that I could use the software but ticking it had no effect, or at least no effect that was visible on the screen.

I then tried re-downloading the software but the situation remained the same ie I can't get the toolbar to appear.

Any ideas why the toolbar is not appearing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

johnip
Contributor

I have managed to make the toolbar appear by doing the following:

- removed (unticked) the Google toolbar and the Easy-web toolbar appeared magically in its place.

- re-installed (ticked) the Google toolbar and it appeared in addition to the Easy-web toolbar

I can now happily hide/display the Easy-web toolbar without any need to remove the Google toolbar.

I've still no idea why i had this problem in the first place but all seems to be fine now

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

johnip
Contributor

I have managed to make the toolbar appear by doing the following:

- removed (unticked) the Google toolbar and the Easy-web toolbar appeared magically in its place.

- re-installed (ticked) the Google toolbar and it appeared in addition to the Easy-web toolbar

I can now happily hide/display the Easy-web toolbar without any need to remove the Google toolbar.

I've still no idea why i had this problem in the first place but all seems to be fine now

Announcements