cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update foer Easy Web Print

Edimerq
Contributor

Is there  an ubpdate for the Easy Web Print 1.2.1.0 that came with my brand new Canon Printer MX432?  After installing Easy Web Print got dissabled, and I got  a message saying that this application is not compatible with Internet Explorer. I have Windows 8 and IE 10.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi Edimerq,

An update to the Easy-WebPrint EX file can be downloaded from the Canon USA website.  To download and install the update, please follow the instructions below.

Visit Canon's support page at: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer .

From the Support & Drivers page, select your model in the following manner:

1. Select your Product Type (Printers & Multifunction, Scanners, Copiers & Fax, etc.).
  2. Select your Product Family (PIXMA MX Series, CanoScan Series, Personal Copiers, etc).
  3. Scroll down the list until you reach your model, and then click 'Drivers & Software.'

From the Select Operating System drop-down list, select your computer's operating system.

*Note:
    If you are using Internet Explorer 9 and the Select Operating System drop-down list does not appear, click the Compatibility View icon on the Address Bar.

elect the version of the operating system from the Select OS Version drop-down list.

Click Software to expand the view.

In Software section click the Easy-WebPrint EX description.

Click 'I Agree - Begin Download' to agree to the Disclaimer and continue the download process.

Note: Please read and follow any on -screen instructions throughout this process. Some products may have a separate file that includes detailed installation instructions. Other products may include installation instructions on the screen or have a link in the 'Setup' section of the page where you click 'I Agree - Begin Download'. The instructions may vary and should be referenced prior to the download.

When you get to the dialog where you have the option to save, run or cancel, select 'Save', and specify the directory ('Desktop' is recommended) where you want the file to be saved. After selecting the save location and clicking 'Save' or 'Ok', the download process will begin automatically. The file will be saved in a self-extracting form (.exe format). An icon will appear on your Desktop (or in the directory you specify).

Running the Downloaded file:

Double-click the icon or file name to start the installation process.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same question for Internet Explorer 11, which comes with Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

Hello.

At this time, an update for the program is not available for Windows 8.1.

Please continue to check our website in the future for updates to the drivers and software. 

In the meantime, please use the standard print option that is available in the Internet Explorer program.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Updated version now available for IE11.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements