cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on an Envelope

Dawter
Contributor

I have the MG 2120.

On every other printer I've used when you wanted to print an envelope you just push the one glide closing to the other glide..

On this printer when you push one side of the glide the other side comes too placing the envelope in the center of the printer causing the envelope to be printed incorrectly.

I tried reading the manual but it has me going through hoops not even finding a way to print an envelope.

Am I missing something here? I'd really like to know how to print an envelope.

Thank you for your time.

5 REPLIES 5

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi Dawter,

So that we can provide the most accurate steps for printing on Envelopes, please let us know what version of the Windows or Macintosh Operating System you are using as well as what program you are using to print the envelopes.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm using Windows 8, 64 bit.

I use Starre Envelope Printing Software.

Thank you

Please try the following:

1.  With your document open, click FIle and choose Print.

2.  Select the MG2120 and choose Properties or Preferences.

3.  In the 'Quick Setup' tab, change the media type to 'Envelope'.

4.  Change the paper size to the envelope size you are using.

5.  Click OK.

Once this has been done, try printing to test the unit.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have a new Pixma MX 922 printer.  I have always printed envelopes from Word Perfect.  When I tried to print a #10 envelope (about 9.5 X 4.3 inches) from Word Perfect, a notice came up that I had chosen an envelope sixe not recognized by my printer.  I went to the printer and it had a paper size on the sertting for the copying..  The only envelope sizes offered were an A4 or a B5.  Neither of those is even close to a #10 envelope.   I tried everything.  The only settings  that seemed to have any relevance was for copying. 

Then when I came into this forum everyone was complaining that the MX 922 would print only #10 envelopes.  ???????????

Hi Bigclyde,

To load #10 envelopes in your PIXMA MX922, please follow the steps outlined in the PIXMA MX922's On Line Manual:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MX920%20series/EN/BG/Bg-Loading1500.html

Once loaded, please set the printer driver to #10 envelopes:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/W/MX920%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/Dg-c_envelope.html

When the changes have been made, please attempt to print.

Announcements