cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper Feed

desertjim
Apprentice

I have a PM250 which has had very little use.  The paper feed doesn't work.  I performed the maintenance steps to clean it and it works just fine.  The "flipper/flapper/whatever" pushes the paper forward and the rollers grab it and pull it through,  It will do this time after time.  As soon as I try printing some thing, the "flipper/flapper" doesn't work.  I can hear the rollers working, but nothing to grab on to.  I have written Canon, but you know how that works....I may get a reply "in the fall if at all", and I need to print some things.  Last time I used it, about six months ago, it worked fine.  Everything is the same.  

Many thanks,

Jim

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi desertjim,

Since the roller cleaning has not resolved the issue, please check the paper feed areas and inside of the printer with a flashlight or other bright light to ensure there are no obstructions in the printer that may be causing the issue.  Once this has been verified, if you still experience the same issue, the printer will unfortunately require servicing to resolve the issue.  Please click on the Contact Us link below to obtain your servicing options.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements