cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pixma does not print from cyan tank

rvsang
Apprentice

My pixma 6120 won't print from the cyan tank.  I have done nozzle cleaning and installed a new cartridge, but it still doesn't work.  Any suggestoins?

5 REPLIES 5

Ramona
Authority

Hi rvsang,

When inks do not print correctly, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer to try and get the ink to print.  If the ink still does not print, performing a print head alignment may resolve the issue.  To do this, please follow the steps located at the link below:

Performing a Print Head Alignment

If the ink still does not print, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Same problem with Canon Pixma Pro 9000-- aligning the print head worked, but the link showing how to do this is dead. I had to google it to find out how to do it.

Hi eeeeee,

The Knowledge Base has been moved to a different server in recent years, and the new link for your model can be found HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@Ramona

Hi,

Mine is not printing the Magenta color. Done with the cleanings-

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/Green-Tint-in-Canon-Pixma-G1000/m-p/277873/high...

Any help?

HI billubakra

I have same problem with magneta ink.

Do you contact canon support?\

If yes, whta solutin they give to you.

Thanks.

Announcements