Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: My image Garden

I have the problem of My Image Garden freezing also.  Specifically when I scan (from the menu from the screen or from the LCD menu on the printer).....same thing happens.....it scans my document, but then it shows the My Image Garden on the screen.....but it is frozen and I have to go to Cntrl-Alt-Del and select My Image Garden, then punch "End Task".  I've tried uninstalling My Image Garden and re-installing it, but that does not work. 

New Contributor

I have a Pixma 922mx inwhich I use Image Garden to print CDs. It usually goes fine, but suddenly in the dialog box it blows up the disc image and moves it off center and it gets to print that way see here:

badprintalign.pngSo I've looked on the boards and searched on Google and haven't found a fix. Could it be my upgrade to Mac OS 10.11.6: (Elc Captain) of do I need to upgrade the OS or...

What could be the fix??

I'm disappointed that Canon doesn't have an easy path to solving issues.

New Contributor

I cannot print from my image garden?? Error message is being displayed 4102- change media type and paper size. I've done this several times but still not printing. I've been able to print with other printing software, but not image garden :smileyfrustrated 

New Contributor

Still no answers. Print dialog now omits the graphic view.