cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon MP navigator 4.0 won't open

AnnieN26
Apprentice

Hello,

I'm having trouble opening the Canon MP navigator 4.0. My laptop is on Windows 10 and when I click to open the program nothing happen. Also, my laptop doesn't have a cd drive so I have to find the drivers and the program online. Can someone help me with this problem.. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Jason
Whiz

Hi, AnnieN26!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

You can also use the following link to browse our library of user manuals by clicking HERE.

Thanks!

I have a Canon LiDE 210.

Thanks!

You can find the updated Windows 10 version of the driver and software by clicking HERE.

We'd recommend downloading the driver and the MP Navigator under the 'Software' heading and you should be all set. Hope this helps!

I don't how to uninstall the MP navigator 4.0

Hi,

I have the same problem with my MX 410 scanner.

I installed the software from here: http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/0200395502.html on my new laptop.

Printing is fine, but scanner does nor work.

Hi Idit 

What exactly occurs when you attempt to open the MP Navigator software?  Are you receiving any errors etc.

Note: In order to scan the MP Navigator software is also requred.  This is a seprate download form the printer driver.

Let's perform the following steps to download and install the software:

1.  Click HERE to launch the download page.

2.  Select "Operating System" It should automatically be detected.

3.  Under the "Softwarer" tab section you will need to download the file MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.1.4 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)).  After reading the details and disclaimer, click I Agree to terms.  Download and save the file to your computer.  Once the download is complete, double-click the file from its download location to begin the installation. 

4.  Launch the MP Navigator software and attempt a scan from there.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi AnnieN26,

You can uninstall the MP Navigator program by following these steps:

1. Right-click over the Windows button on your computer, then select the APPS AND FEATURES option.

2. Locate MP NAVIGATOR in the list and select the UNINSTALL option.

3. Press the EXECUTE button. The program should begin uninstalling.

4. Restart your computer.

Once the program is uninstalled, you can download and install the latest version of the program from the Canon USA website here.  The program can be found under the SOFTWARE section of the webpage.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements