cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden - Can't resize image

Eldertree
Contributor

When attempting to create a DVD label I drag an image into the template and it is too big.  The slider bar at the bottom is set at the minimum size and there appears to be no way to make the image smaller.  See the screen shot below  Any suggestions on how to rezise an image?

Screen Shot

4 REPLIES 4

BillS
Mentor

Hi Eldertree,

I think the issue is that the original image is in portrait orientation, while the CD is landscape, and the aspect ratio doesn't match.  I'd suggest using template "Standard 9" rather than "Standard 5" for better results.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I've tried out Sure Thing Disk Labeler and it does everything I want with no hassle. I'm giving up on My Image Garden as a tool to make disk labels.

This is a really bad program, I cannot resize any lower than Image Garden imports, Total waste of my time.

Crap answer, try the software.

Announcements