cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP620 scanner will only scan 1/3 across before starting a new page

a511475
Apprentice

I am using mp620 with Abbyy fine reader 9.  Has worked for years no trouble.  Had to reload the computer and now it only scans 1/3  of the way and starts a new page.   I reinstalled abbyy and reinstalled the MP620 software.  Everything else works just fine.  Scans  fine when I use the cannon navigator software, but the navigator software does not connect with abbyy.  Any suggestions besides reinstalling everything again?

2 REPLIES 2

a511475
Apprentice
I am using windows 7-64. It was working fine before I had to reformat and reinstall.

Hello a511475.

Unfortunately, the issue you have described appears to be related to the program you are using.  Please check the settings in your software to see if any adjustments can be made.

If you continue to have difficulties, we would have to advise that you scan and save your images with the MP Navigator.  Once this has been done, manually import or open the image with your desired program.

If these troubleshooting steps do not work, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements