cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just purchased an imageclass MF4770n printer.

Saved1
Apprentice

I need software to enable my Mac snow leopard 10.6 to run the MF4770n printer.  Upon setup I get a "No software for version selected" despite reviews of this printer prior to my purchase said they were available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Deborah
Enthusiast

Hi Saved1,

We apologize for any confusion.  The Mac drivers for your laser printer are available for download from the Canon USA website.  Here's a link for your convenience.

Once on the initial download page:

1.  Select your operating system in the Select Operating System and Select OS Version drop-down lists, respectively.

2.  Expand the Drivers section by clicking the red triangle.

3.  Click on the compatible files:

The compatible driver files for your OS are:

File Name: Mac_MF_V110.dmg                 (Print)
File Name: Mac_Fax_V400.dmg                (PC Fax)
File Name: Mac_ScanGear_V160.dmg    (Scan)

4.  Be sure to read the details and installation instructions.

5.  After reading the details and disclaimer, click 'I Agree Begin Download' and save the file to your computer.

6.  Once the download is complete, double-click the file from its download location to begin the installation.

If further assistance is needed, please contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Deborah
Enthusiast

Hi Saved1,

We apologize for any confusion.  The Mac drivers for your laser printer are available for download from the Canon USA website.  Here's a link for your convenience.

Once on the initial download page:

1.  Select your operating system in the Select Operating System and Select OS Version drop-down lists, respectively.

2.  Expand the Drivers section by clicking the red triangle.

3.  Click on the compatible files:

The compatible driver files for your OS are:

File Name: Mac_MF_V110.dmg                 (Print)
File Name: Mac_Fax_V400.dmg                (PC Fax)
File Name: Mac_ScanGear_V160.dmg    (Scan)

4.  Be sure to read the details and installation instructions.

5.  After reading the details and disclaimer, click 'I Agree Begin Download' and save the file to your computer.

6.  Once the download is complete, double-click the file from its download location to begin the installation.

If further assistance is needed, please contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

THANKS!
Announcements