cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Cli 8 ink) Where can I find the list of EVERY single printer that uses Cli 8 ink cartridges?

alejandro
Apprentice

I purchased a set of Cli 8 cartridges when I owned a MP510 printer, but the printer died.

I am now looking to purchase an all-in-one printer that uses the Cli 8 cartridges so the won't go to waste.

Or should I just purchase an newer printer model ? I looked on Amazon for printers but none of the printers listed appear to be compatible with the ink.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Here is a list of printers that used the CLI-8 series ink tanks.  Please note, since these printers have been out of production for many years they may no longer be available at most retailers.

PIXMA MP600
PIXMA iP6600D
PIXMA MP970
PIXMA Pro9000
PIXMA MP500
PIXMA MP830
PIXMA MP960
PIXMA MP800R
PIXMA MP810
PIXMA MX850
PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II
PIXMA iP4500
PIXMA iP4300
PIXMA iP5200
PIXMA iP6700D
PIXMA MP800
PIXMA iP5200R
PIXMA MP610
PIXMA iP4200
PIXMA MP530

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Here is a list of printers that used the CLI-8 series ink tanks.  Please note, since these printers have been out of production for many years they may no longer be available at most retailers.

PIXMA MP600
PIXMA iP6600D
PIXMA MP970
PIXMA Pro9000
PIXMA MP500
PIXMA MP830
PIXMA MP960
PIXMA MP800R
PIXMA MP810
PIXMA MX850
PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II
PIXMA iP4500
PIXMA iP4300
PIXMA iP5200
PIXMA iP6700D
PIXMA MP800
PIXMA iP5200R
PIXMA MP610
PIXMA iP4200
PIXMA MP530

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Is there another all-in-on printer that you would recommend for light home use?

Thank you for your help, Michael.

Hi alejandro,

All of the all in one units currently available from Canon may be satisfactory for you.  Without knowing more details, it would be difficult to recommend one.  You can visit Canon's web page which lists all of the current models and from there you can view each unit's specifications to see if it meets your needs.  To view this page, please use the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_all_in_one_inkjet_print...

My Canon printer died please update the list of printers that use CLI8 inkjet cartridges.

Thanks

Hi Tianzi,

The list above is the most current list, as newer printers use different ink.

I don't see "accept as solution" I clicked on 1kudo and star check symbols. I'm looking for a CLI 8 printer mainly for text w/ occasional graphics, scanning ; never photo printing

Are there any printers that you can currently buy on the market in Ireland or England that the old Canon Pixma CLI 8 cartriges will work with? I have over 10 of these brand new cartridges and don't want to waste them

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi, Lisa!

We found a list of UK-model printers that use the CLI-8 ink cartridge, and you'll find it HERE courtesy of Canon UK. It's possible that specific ink cartridge models might only work within a certain region of the world, so if the CLI-8 ink cartridges you have were purchased in North America, we recommend contacting our colleagues at Canon UK to inquire about compatibility with UK-model printers.

We hope this helps!

Announcements