cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canoscan Lide 220 - Software

Vinbu
Apprentice

I recently bought a Canoscan Lide 220 to replace my 210. I LOVED the MP Navigator software for the 210, but it is not compatable with the 220. I CANNOT figure out how to scan in the same way (ie, loading multiple images that I could easily crop, move around, and then, when I am ready, save as a single PDF file). It just seems to save every scan as a separate file, and I cannot even crop an image...Any advice for scanning and editing multiple images, and THEN (when I am ready) saving them as a single PDF???

Or, does anyone know if there is any way to make the MP Navigator software compatable with the 220?

1 REPLY 1

Vinbu
Apprentice

I'm returning it and buying another 210 from ebay. This software is a nightmare!! As a researcher I need to scan many archived newspapers--and I need to be able to easily edit each scan as I go (NOT after the fact)...Hopefully Canon gets their act together and makes more software like the MP Navigator, because the Scangear IJ Utility and My Image Garden is useless for scanning longer articles and books.

Announcements