cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon photo paper

tinwhistle
Enthusiast

I've been away for awhile due to health (cardio/pulmonory) so I've lost track of whats been going on. I'm curious about Canon Pro Platinium paper. I vaguly remember something about this from some time ago but can't find it with the sites search engine. I've noticed of late that my Canon Pro Platinium paper comes in a red package. Used to come in a high class black package, and the paper contained there in had the Canon name printed across the back of each sheet of paper. The sheets containeed in the new red package do not. Are we receiving Canon paper? If not, how do I go about buying the original Canon Pro platinium papre?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, tinwhistle!

We do indeed still offer Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum alongside our Canon Photo Paper Plus.  The Canon Photo Paper Plus comes in a solid red packaging while the Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum has had its packaging changed to a black-to-red gradient.  We love the color red here at Canon, in case you haven't noticed, and wanted to get some of it on the Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum packaging!

Both paper lines are made exclusively for use with genuine Canon inks in Canon printers. Click HERE to find everything you need directly from the source!

We hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, tinwhistle!

We do indeed still offer Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum alongside our Canon Photo Paper Plus.  The Canon Photo Paper Plus comes in a solid red packaging while the Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum has had its packaging changed to a black-to-red gradient.  We love the color red here at Canon, in case you haven't noticed, and wanted to get some of it on the Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum packaging!

Both paper lines are made exclusively for use with genuine Canon inks in Canon printers. Click HERE to find everything you need directly from the source!

We hope this helps!

That takes care of the packaging question and I will assume that as a cost reduction move Canon no longer water marks it 's paper.

Thanks

Chris

Announcements